Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All About My New friends
















It had been a week since I arrived in Ukraine… Streams of memories just creep into my mind as I stared at this picture that I took with my newly meet friends in a place call as Serdang. I still remember when I just arrived in Malaysia on July 10th; Vee Ee bought me to his rented house that night. And for that night, I didn’t talk much because I was way too tired and I don’t really know them well… I stayed in his house for 3days. In that 3days, Vee Ee brought me to eat a lot of nice foods and visited a lot of places in Serdang. One of the event that I cannot forget until now was the time where he brought me to Jusco (a shopping complex) along with his friends. The 1st thing that they did was buy some buns and filled up their empty stomach… in my mind, I think “oh no, not buns again”. Haha… they didn’t know that I don’t really want to have anything that deal with buns for my breakfast, as in Ukraine, I’m sick of buns. Kindly, they offered me some buns, and I rejected it politely. Looking at them eating the buns happily, I felt so hungry. I can’t do anything also since I’m new here. What can I do is just looking at them, enjoying their breakfast.. haha.. funny right? :P



The time when I really knew them better was a week before my fight to Ukraine. That time Vee Ee was busy dating with other girl. And that was when I had a chance to go out with his housemate. Chong, Heng, Hoon and me went out shopping for clothes in Midvalley. And I suggested KFC for our lunch as I didn’t had any chance to enjoy the meal that I yearn for since I arrived in Malaysia. So, they brought me for KFC in Midvalley. It’s a great meal though! J because all of us eat until we feel like vomiting. Haha.. So, after the delicious meal, we headed for shopping… that is how I got to know 3 of them well…
And in that rented house, Vee Ee have another housemate name as Tze Wei(I can remember his name well because in Ukraine, I have a friend name as Tze wei). As what I can remember , he is one guy that like to fooling around. I knew him he is the only one in Vee Ee’s house that reply me in English when I speak with him. Then every day when I walk pass his room, I’ll just start chatting with him in English. It’s fun though as I can sharpen up my English and I don’t really crack my head finding for words.. He is sporting and funny as well.

And for Pei Chin and Pei Ying, another two cute housemate of Vee Ee, I knew them because they always joking around with me. For Pei Chin, she always stay in that rented house and at night, she will joke around with me… Sure enough I also like to chat with her because she always makes me laugh till my stomach pain. As I cannot really remember her name, so, I give her a cute name, Valentino… haha.. whenever she online and I asked who I’m chatting with, she’ll use this name and in a flash, I know that I her.. J. Pei Chin is funny girl. She will fool around with me if I want to fool around with her. She is just a carefree girl… funny and cute..


Now, For Vee Ee and his girlfriend, it’s always fun for me to hang around them… Although sometimes I feel like I’m disturbing them, but listening to their conversation, it always makes me laugh. Vee Ee as usual, is a kind and funny friend. He took care of me when I stayed over in his house. He brought me to eat a lot of nice foods, shopping, and chat with me very day. Indeed he leaves a huge impact in my life. It’s great to have a nice and caring friend like him J!!!! For his girlfriend, until now I still cannot remember her name (sorry ya!!!) as she didn’t really told me her name..haha.. But I always call her “leng lui”.. She is a friendly girl too.. I think just for the 1st time when I met her, she just started to chat with me as if I’m her friend… haha.. that is friendly… every time when I’m out with both of them, she will always tease Vee Ee. Pity on Vee Ee.. haha..




And for the last person, Hui Wei, or known as a course queen. I still remember that time when I challenge her to blow a balloon. The fastest person to burst the balloon, he/she is the winner and the looser must treat something nice to the winner… and for sure I win the battle. But she didn’t want to admit the victory that I had and keep on inflating the balloon. Among all the friends, she is a stubborn one. Haha.. and funny too. Great to hang around a “wild” and energetic girl… J
This is one of the great memories that I had with them when I was in Malaysia for the past few weeks. Indeed all of them play a wonderful part in my life. Friends are like a hidden treasure chest. You won’t know how great treasure the chest hold until you make the effort to dig out the chest and open it up. So, for friends, you have to make sure you do your part, put in your effort to know and fellowship with your beloved friends then only you can get the GREATEST TREASURE OF A FRIENDSHIP!!!!

Take care ya all of my dearest friends… I love and miss you all.. God bless!!!





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..dropping by to say Hi..
Glad we are still frens..
Now that u got new frens dun ever forget us wor..
Ok la.. Enjoy ur life there in Ukraine.. and take care
_Friendship Forever_ =)

steven said...

never will i forget a good friend like u.... so, friendship forevr!!! i'll always treasure a friend like u.. take care ya. God bless